Alta season passes are now on sale for the 2017-2018 ski season. When the snow flies make sure you’re ready to hit the slopes with your Alta season pass. For 80 years Alta has been offering incredible terrain and the “Greatest Snow on Earth.” It may be hard to think about the ski season in the dead of summer but don’t get caught in a line on opening day; buy your pass today and enjoy both our lowest price and our Wasatch Benefit program, which includes 2 days at Snowbird, Deer Valley and Solitude.
Ways to buy your Alta season pass:
- E-store: https://buy.alta.com/season-passes
- Skier Services office at the Wildcat Base Parking Lot. Monday- Thursday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. (801-359-1078)
- Season Pass desk at the Albion Grill, at the Albion Base Parking Lot. Friday-Monday through September 24 from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Wasatch Powder House (3138 East & 6200 South) Saturdays and Sundays starting August 5 through November 5 between 9:00 am & 4:30 pm and Labor Day weekend, September 2, 3 & 4.
- Ski’ N See (772 East 9400 South) Saturdays and Sundays starting August 5 through November 5 between 9:00 am & 4:30 pm. Alta will also be at Ski ‘N See’s Pre-Labor Day Tent Sale Friday, August 25, (then the weekend already scheduled) and August 28-September 1.
For more information on Alta season passes, AltaSnowbird season passes, pay as you go season cards and prepaid cards, or to purchase your pass online visit Alta Season Passes.