The Albion Basin Shuttle is a free service provided by the Town of Alta.
The Albion Basin Shuttle will operate starting on July 4th on weekends and holidays only.
Albion Basin Shuttle:
- 9:00 AM is the first shuttle UP
- 5:30 PM is the last shuttle DOWN
- The shuttle will pick-up for UPHILL on the hour at the Albion Base parking lot
- The shuttle will pick-up for DOWNHILL on the half-hour in Albion Basin (Cecret Lake and Catherine's Pass trailheads)
- Initial pick-up site is the UTA bus shelter in the Albion Base parking lot
- Please park in the Albion Base lot, by the ski school and ticket office buildings at the Albion Base, see map here
- The Albion Basin Shuttle is a free service provided by the Town of Alta
- Hiking trails map
Thank you for helping us keep Albion Basin beautiful- ride the shuttle, and reduce your impact!
For more information about Alta and Albion Basin in the summer, click here!