The Albion Basin Shuttle is a free service provided by the Town of Alta.
Beginning on Saturday, June 30 and running through Monday, September 3, the Albion Basin Shuttle will operate on weekends and holidays only.
2012 Albion Basin Shuttle:
- 9:00 AM is the first shuttle UP
- 5:30 PM is the last shuttle DOWN
- The shuttle will pick-up for UPHILL on the hour at the Albion Base parking lot
- The shuttle will pick-up for DOWNHILL on the half-hour in Albion Basin (Cecret Lake and Catherine's Pass trailheads)
- Initial pick-up site is the UTA bus shelter in the Albion Base parking lot
- Please park in the Albion Base lot, by the ski school and ticket office buildings at the Albion Base, see map here
- The Albion Basin Shuttle is a free service provided by the Town of Alta
- Hiking trails map