Alta in April 2014 Dates to Be Announced! Stay Tuned!
In the spring, Alta Chamber & Visitors Bureau and the Alta, Utah community present two weeks of non-stop fun and a great reason to visit Alta! The Alta in April celebration kicks off two weeks of parties, lodging deals, and special events as a way to celebrate another great year of skiing at Alta Ski Area. This special runs during April every spring.
The annual Alta Gala at La Caille Restaurant starts off the week in style. The Alta Gala is a fundraising event for three local Alta, Utah non-profits—the Alta Community Enrichment, Alta Historical Society, and Friends of Alta, as well as a way to raise awareness of the arts, environment, and rich history of Alta. After the Gala, locals and Alta visitors alike will enjoy an action-packed week of apres ski events, live music, a costume contest and more.
Many of Alta's visitors having been visiting Alta Ski Area's slopes for years, and Alta in April is a way for skiers to reconnect with old friends, have some fun, and get back to the roots of skiing. Visit Alta Ski Area in April, when the days are longer, the snow is soft , and there are plenty of exciting events and great deals to take advantage of!
Past Alta in April Events have included:
- Alta Gala- annual event raising funds and awareness of the arts, environment and history of Alta- La Caille Restaurant
- Spring Ski Demo Day presented by Powder House Ski Shops and Alta Ski Shop, free ski demos, live music on the Goldminer's Daughter Lodge Deck.
- Watson Winos Reunion Grand Ball at the Alta Peruvian Lodge.
- Brats & Beers at Alf's Restaurant loacated mid-mountain.
- Pool Party & DJ - Alta Peruvian Lodge
- Open Mic at the Goldminer's Daughter Lodge Saloon
- Alta Earthday - view the full schedule here.
Alta Lodging/Business Specials During Alta in April - Stay TUNED!!!