Join Alta Community Enrichment for the annual Snowflake Festival! Thursday, March 24- Sunday, March 27. Enjoy a dance classes, parties, snowshoeing, the Alta biathlon, field day, a chili cook-off and much more!
* Country Line Dance Class ~ from 6:00pm-7:30pm. FREE at Our Lady of the Snows Center
* Dance Party with DJ J Roc ~ from 8:00pm-12 midnight. $5 at Our Lady of the Snows Center
* Snowshoe with Cottonwood Canyons Foundation for the Alta School
* ALTA BIATHLON ~ starting at 6:00pm Collins side of the Alta rope tow. Must pre-registration required at Alta Ski Area-Skier Services (participants must have LCC affiliation: employment, season pass,or Moqui approval)
* Ski with a Ranger at 1:30pm. Meet at the Cecret Lift- FREE/Alta day pass required
* ACE Field Day – Gnome Hunt starting at 9:15am. Will be hidden off of the Wildcat Lift, clues will be given during the day on Facebook. 4:45pm- Hole in One (2 hits for $2), Snow Disc Golf, Tug of War & more…
* Easter Egg Hunt at 11:00am / meet at Alta Java- Albion Basin / FREE
*Ski with a Ranger at 1:30pm. Meet at the Cecret Lift- FREE/Alta day pass required
* Annual CHILI Cook-off at 6:00pm in the Goldminer’s Daughter Saloon $5 to taste / FREE to enter your chili (6 quarts required). HUGE Opportunity Drawing (tickets 1 for $3 or 2 for $5) you do not need to be present to win!
Do you have the best CHILI recipe in Little Cottonwood Canyon? Enter your vegetarian or meat chili by pre registering by March 20th!
For more information visit ACE Snowflake Festival 2016.